Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Here at Stan Bond, we are focused on helping you Live Comfortably, and that includes keeping in mind the health and safety of our community – that’s you, our customers, as well as our team members and the wider community.
AMID THE CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS, WE ASK FOR YOUR HELP.
NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE URGE YOU TO SUPPORT LOCAL.
To date, Stan Bond remains unaffected by Coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we have been closely monitoring this pandemic based on the advice given by the World Health Organisation, Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and SA Health, and reviewing our approach regularly.
From this, we have implemented a range of company policies to keep everyone safe.
- All team members that feel unwell are to remain at home. If you have an appointment with a team member who is feeling unwell, we will rebook you with another sales representative or installer at your earliest convenience.
- We have trained all team members on the correct hand washing techniques. They are required to wash their hands regularly, and whenever they enter or leave the premises. These techniques are also advertised throughout our workplaces to educate the wider community.
- We have hand hygiene stations at the entrance of our showroom and factory, in main thoroughfare areas and with our team members who attend customer’s homes.
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of our showroom, factory and offices.
- All sales representatives and installers are required to use hand sanitizer before entering your home and upon exiting.
- All personal contact has been limited. This means no handshakes, hi-fives etc.
- All Stan Bond team members who are able to work from home are currently doing so to create workplace social distancing.
In return, we expect the same level of care and cleanliness to be shown towards our staff. Please:
- Remain at home and reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell. Please take care of yourself and those around you.
- Use the hand hygiene stations provided upon entry to our showroom and factory, or upon meeting a consultant.
- Follow the advice of experts. Please check the SA Health and World Health Organisation websites for up to date information.
MAINTAINING STRICT HYGIENE PROCEDURES
Frequent hand washing and disinfecting of surfaces is a daily task for all our staff members. The Stan Bond team also carry hand sanitiser and wipes with them to clean on the go. Gloves and masks are also available for our team members to wear at your request.
We may not be able to shake your hand but we will be sure to greet you with a smile. Throughout the consultation and installation appointments, our team will ensure we remain 1.5 metres away at all times. If you prefer, you are welcome to remain in a separate room while we measure and install.
UNWELL STAFF MUST SEE A DOCTOR
Any staff members who have a temperature or show cold or flu-like symptoms are required to stay at home and visit a doctor. We ask that if you are also feeling unwell, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
Our customer service and installation teams will ask a range of questions when booking your appointment. These questions are used to ensure the safety of your family and our staff. We ask that if you are in self-isolation, please let our team know and we will reschedule your appointment.
COVID-19 STAFF TRAINING
All our staff have undertaken Covid-19 Infection Control training through Your Home Your Safety. This is an industry specific accreditation providing knowledge and skills to our staff. You can be assured that your health and safety are our top priority.
CHOOSE YOUR SAFETY LEVEL
We want you to feel comfortable in your home, so we are allowing you to choose the level of safety you would like our team to take. Whether you choose Level One, Two or Three with our Safety Selector, our team are happy to undertake the additional precautions to ensure you are comfortable with your Stan Bond experience.
It goes without saying that this is a tricky time for us all, but we assure you that the Stan Bond team are doing all we can to help stop the spread and stay healthy. With nearly a million products installed around SA our company is strong, but this period of uncertainty is difficult for our team.
It’s amid these Coronavirus concerns that we ask for your help. During this pandemic more than ever, we urge you to support local. Consider the implications this difficult time will have on the wider community and help wherever possible. Purchase from local stores and manufacturers, spread positive word of mouth about local small businesses and leave online Google and Facebook reviews.
At this point in time, the lead time of our products have not been affected. As 90% of our products are manufactured in our factory in Newton, South Australia, we still have the same range of high quality Stan Bond products that we always have. As a small SA company with 75 local SA staff, we urge you to support Stan Bond. We are here, we are open and we are ready to help you with your blinds, awnings, curtains, security, shutters and window film needs.
Support local jobs. Support local manufacturing. Support our local community. Support South Australia.
And most of all, we urge you to stay calm, be kind and help each other through this difficult time.
Custom made for a perfect fit every time, the Stan Bond range of internal blinds are designed to stylise your interior and optimise your comfort. Take control of your home’s light, heat and privacy to ensure you and your family ‘live comfortably’ in your home.
Add character to your home with custom-made block out or sheer curtains. Whether you’re after a modern touch or a traditional style, curtains are the perfect feature for any room. With our extensive range of Australian and International fabrics, there’s guaranteed to be a style to suit your home.
More than just a window cover, Plantation Shutters will never go out of style. Suitable for indoors and outdoors, Shutters are luxurious, versatile and functional. Open the blades for fresh flowing air, tilt for privacy or open the shutter for unobscured views.
Extend your entertaining outdoors with year-round comfort and style. Designed to protect from the harsh Australian sun, our range of custom made outdoor blinds and awnings help you to ‘live comfortably’ whatever the weather.
Keep your family, your home and your valuables safe with Stan Bond Security Doors and Screens. From basic fly screens to stop insects, or Crimsafe for the ultimate security protection, there are options to suit every need, style and budget.
Our Comfort Warranty
We want your experience with Stan Bond products to be amazing, and we back that up with our simple comfort warranty.
You can relax knowing that all our products are covered with a 5 year warranty on product components and a 2 year warranty on installation.
© Copyright Stan Bond