Control the light, protect yourself from the weather, insulate your home, and improve privacy and security with our range of custom-made Roller Shutters.
Combining the quality, durability, protection and aesthetics you want in your Shutter – Stan Bond Roller Shutters are custom measured, manufactured and installed. So rest assured that you will have strong productable to stand the tests of time.
Made from durable German aluminium slat, our Roller Shutters offer excellent insulation, added security and effectively block out sound to help your sleep. You will also keep your house warm in winter, cool in summer and save on energy bills.
As Roller Shutter experts, with 30 years experience in manufacturing and over 10,000 Roller Shutter installed around South Australia, we select the best components from Europe to provide a strong, long lasting hassle free use. Each interlocking slat is a 44mm x 9mm curved blade with an upper double folded lip for extra strength. They are injected with polyurethane and coated in fade and scuff resistant enamel. At 15% heavier, 3mm larger and with a paint coating 300% thicker than the other major brands, Stan Bond Roller Shutters give you greater sound and thermal insulation, along with better security.
With Adelaide’s largest selection of 16 slat colours to chose from, and 6 standard channel and headbox colours, you are sure to find a colour scheme to suit the external palette of your home. Come into our display centre and explore our range of options, or call us to organise a consultant to meet you at your home.
Consider the newly released silver paint finish for an architectural detail to the product, or the ever popular cream colours. Many customers choose to motorise their shutters with Somfy switch or remote control options.
How does it work?
A Roller Shutter consists of a series of interlocking horizontal slats that sit comfortably between a side channel on each side of the shutter. The ‘curtain’ is raised and lowered by either a manual winch operation, which is located on the internal wall next to the window, or by a switch or remote control. The slats roll up at the top and are contained within an aluminium roll-formed headbox. This headbox comes in 3 standard sizes of 165mm, 180mm and 205mm, which is determined by the height of the Roller Shutter.
High level of security
Easy to operate
Need a quote?
Call us on
- Fade and abrasion resistant enamel
- Internal cord winch operation
- Head box or cassette
- Curved 44mm slats
Choose from a range of colours for slats and headboxes.
- Switch or remote control motor
- Bottom Rail Key Lock System – provides additional security
- Motor Crank Override – allows motor to be fully operational in power outage
- 55mm slats for wider shutters
- Servery Shutter
Q: WHY IS OUR SHUTTER BETTER ?
- Heavier more rigid profile – The Croci Shutter is 15.5% heavier than the other major competitors.
- More polyurethane with less air – This provides better insulation of heat and noise and gives the slat more rigidity and less buffeting.
- Thicker Aluminium – The Aluminium ribbon used is thicker than the opposition product once again adding to stiffness and rigidity especially over wider shutters.
- Thicker Paint – Our slat paint is approximately 80um thick. Our major opposition is and around 25um thick. That makes our paint 3x thicker which gives better protection for the metal layer.
- Larger Slat – Our slat is 44mm high against around 41mm for the others. This means the slat is stronger and you have less joins adding to rigidity and security.
- Bigger Colour Range – We have the largest range of colours and the most combinations of box & slat colours.
Q: HOW DOES A ROLLER SHUTTER WORK ?
A Roller Shutter consists of a series of interlocking horizontal slats that sit comfortably between a side channel on each side of the shutter. The “curtain” raises and lowers via either a manual winch operation which is located on the internal wall next to the window or by a switch or remote control. The slats roll up at the top and are contained within an aluminium roll formed headbox. This headbox comes in 3 standard sizes of 165mm, 180mm and 205mm which is determined by the height of the Roller Shutter.
Q: HOW MUCH SOUND DOES A ROLLER SHUTTER CUT DOWN?
A Roller Shutter is a great sound barrier however it is difficult to quantify. Roller Shutters do decrease the amount of high pitched noise transition through the window. Low pitched sound such as traffic noise will only be minimally affected by the installation of Roller Shutters .
5/5 Laura Vlamingh
Posted by Laura Vlamingh on March 14, 2018
What I love most about these roller shutters is that they are better than other similar products out there. Better, heavier, and a more rigid profile. Better insulation and soundproofing. Better performance because of larger slats set in thicker aluminum. It is also available in more colors. When I saw the silver paint, I got one without hesitation. Thank you, Stan Bond for accommodating my unusually-sized windows and doors.
Need a quote? Call us on 8336 2066
Or email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can…
Latest Blog Posts
5/511 Lower North East Road,
Campbelltown, SA 5074
Monday – Friday 9am – 4:30pm
Saturday 10am – 1pm