July 3, 2015

Crimsafe Fire Attenuation for Homes and Bush Fire Areas

Did you know that Crimsafe could be used as part of fire engineering reports on unprotected openings of residential buildings (Class 2 Units)? If your building design requires an engineering report or your property is in a bushfire zone and your want information on Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments read more below.

More Info