Home Automation &
Live comfortably with the convenience of motorisation.
Get the technology of tomorrow into your home today. With the touch of a button, you can have natural light control at your fingertips. Whether you want to control one blind, or your entire house at once, Stan Bond has a motorisation option for you.
By motorising your window coverings, you maximise the products functionality and gain a flexibility that is simply not possible with a manual system.
- Convenience – Control out of reach windows with ease, or wake up with the sun without moving out of bed. With motorisation, you can control your windows with the touch of a button.
- Efficiency – Keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter for maximum energy efficiency. Control the natural light and heat that enters your home and use it to your advantage for insulation.
- Safety – Get peace of mind by removing all cords and ties. Motorisation is easy to use and ensures that your windows are child and pet safe.
- Ultra Quiet – Noisy? No way. Ultra quiet motors are concealed to be discreet, minimise noise and maximise efficiency.
- Made to Last – With motorisation, there will be less every day wear and tear through excessive force and misuse, giving you a longer life out of your window treatments. Motorisation ensures smooth operation and maximum efficiency with every use.
- Multi Control – Move multiple window treatments at once, with one device through multiple channel controls.
- Smart Technology – Let motorisation do the work for you, sensors close your outdoor blinds and awnings when the weather conditions suit to ensure they are not damaged. Set your blinds to open or close at a certain time each day, so you are always comfortable.
- Energy saving – Let your blinds do the work for you. Start eco-friendly living by using the natural elements to heat and cool your home. Control the amount of light and heat that enters your home with ease.
- Smart Device Compatible – Multiple control options available, including a discreet remote that can be hidden away, or smart device so the control is always with you.
- Home Automation – High end models are compatible with IFTTT technology, allowing voice control through Amazon Echo or Google Home.
Need a quote?
Call us on
Or email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
SOMFY – “Makes Life Move“
Somfy offers motorisation and home automation solutions for interior and exterior window coverings, awnings and pergolas. Offering convenience and flexibility to give your home an extra level of comfort. Trust the brand that has more than 10 million installations worldwide.
Smoove – Wall Mounted
The Smoove wall mounted control is available in three finishes for the display screen and seven contemporary frame colours to suit any decor. Suitable for all Somfy RTS motorised internal and external products, each Smoove unit operates a single product, or a single group of products.
Situo RTS – Remote
Available in 1, 2 and 5 channel versions to control one or multiple window coverings. Use “my” button for quick access to your preferred position. 4 colour options to suit your style.
Connexoon – Smart Phone
Life has never been so easy. This control allows you to operate up to 30 individual products or 30 groups of products. With the ability to create scenarios and set products on a timer, Connexoon is the ultimate home automation system.
AUTOMATE by ROLLEASE ACMEDA – “Precision in Motion“
As leaders in innovative window furnishing hardware, Automate by Rollease Acmeda now offers a range of motorised solutions combining cutting-edge technology with user friendly controls and reliable motors.
The ultimate user comfort, Automate by Rollease Acmeda products work seamlessly together with precision hardware, allowing you to control your home environment at the touch of a button.
Whether you are at home or away, Automate Wi-Fi Hub enables you to accurately control your shades with your smartphone. You can visualise the exact positioning of your internal and external shades whilst also checking the battery health of your motors.
Manage your window coverings with the touch of a button. Automate remote controls feature a contemporary design with touch-sensitive controls. Available in 1 and 55 channel versions to control one or multiple window coverings.
Where innovation combines with design to maximise comfort. Motion Sensors, Interior Sun Sensors, and Exterior Sun and Wind Sensors available to automate your homes sun and shade control.
Q: WHAT SOLUTION IS BEST FOR ME?
Wireless systems are battery operated, with no need for internal hardwiring fit by an electrician. Battery operated systems are perfect if you would only like a few motorised products in your home, or if you would like to motorise a window covering that is already installed. The batteries are long lasting and will beep when in use to notify you that they require charging.
Hardwired systems are the most popular solution. When you want complete automation with your window treatments, you can’t look past hardwired systems. With the wiring installed by an electrician, the process can be undertaken during a build or added to an existing home.
Q: WHAT PRODUCTS CAN BE MOTORISED?
Stan Bond offers motorisation and home automation solutions for a range of interior and exterior window coverings and awnings, including:
- Indoor and outdoor blinds
- Honeycomb blinds
- Roman blinds
- Pivot arm awnings
- Folding arm awnings
- Roller shutters
What our customers say
2 years ago
I have been using Stan Bond for the last 9 years. Most recent experiences were excellent right from first contact with Craig, then Jan whom inspected the works to be done and his assistance in…
2 years ago
I cannot speak highly enough of the service, product and advice. The communication by staff was outstanding as we had a lot of products to install. We have used Stan Bond in the past and will continue to do so.
2 years ago
These guys are ROCKSTARS. Michael & Andrew have now handled blinds at our house & invest property to perfection. Will continue to recommend to anyone that’s in the market. Don’t even think of looking elsewhere.